Masks can be safely donated daily starting Sunday, March 22 through April 5, from 9 a.m. until 1 p.m. Donations sites are at most Allina Health hospitals. Details on specific locations at each facility will be available on allinahealth.org.
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital, 800 E 28th St, Minneapolis, MN
- Abbott Northwestern – West Health, 2805 Campus Dr, Plymouth, MN
- Buffalo Hospital, 303 Catlin St, Buffalo, MN
- Cambridge Medical Center, 701 S Dellwood St, Cambridge, MN
- District One Hospital, 200 State Ave, Faribault, MN
- Mercy Hospital – Mercy Campus Specialty Center Parking lot: 11850 Blackfoot St NW., Coon Rapids, MN
- Mercy Hospital – Unity Campus, Fridley, 550 Osborne Rd, Fridley, MN
- New Ulm Medical Center, 1324 5th St N, New Ulm, MN
- Owatonna Hospital, 2250 NW 26th St, Owatonna, MN
- Regina Hospital, 1175 Nininger Rd, Hastings, MN
- River Falls Area Hospital, Wisconsin, 1629 E Division St, River Falls, WI
- St. Francis Regional Medical Center, 1455 St. Francis Ave, Shakopee, MN
- United Hospital, 333 Smith Ave N, St. Paul, MN
- Courage Kenny Rehabilitation, Golden Valley, 3915 Golden Valley Rd, Golden Valley, MN
When you come to donate masks, remain in your car. A staff member will come to you to accept your donation.